Small Business Loans in Capital Region
Great loan options from great people.
Get the financial support you need to grow your business with one of our flexible business loans. We’re known for saying ‘yes’ when everyone else says ‘no’. If you can’t get a loan from traditional banks, we can help.
Our business loans range up to $150,000 and include:
- Loans for starting a business
- Business expansion loans
- Technology investment loans
- New business loans
- Buying an existing business
With Community Futures, you borrow only what you need, when you need it.
Many of our clients start with one kind of loan product and over the years take advantage of our other great loans and programs.
Loan qualification and repayment terms are affordable and flexible. We take a broader view of your assets, income, and skills than traditional lenders such as banks.
Get access to a wide range of business support from business advisors who know rural business like no one else, including free business guidance and counselling.
How to get a small business loan
Learn more about Community Futures 5Cs of lending
Entrepreneurs With Disabilities
The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities program (EDP) was created to provide enhanced small business development support to people with disabilities in rural Alberta. Self-employment can be a great way for persons with a disability or an ongoing medical condition to get back into the workforce.
This specialized program includes:
- Business training
- Assistance with drawing up a business plan
- Affordable, flexible business loans to establish a new business, purchase an existing business, or expand or upgrade an existing business
To be eligible for the Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program, you must:
- Have a self-declared disability or ongoing medical condition
- Live in rural Alberta
- Have a viable business idea
- Be able to contribute in some way to your business
To learn more about this program, please contact us.